Sunday, February 22, 2009

Been a busy little kiwi.

This week:
Had a photoshoot last week for Fall 2009 minicollection.
Sold headbands at the Cuba St. Carnival (which was 100% pure madness and nothing like the Seymour Oktoberfest).
Jason is gearing up to load up JUPITEROATMEAL.com with new comics!
The weather is super fine and the birds are singing.
My geeky dayjob is still great, and surprisingly entertaining (thank you, my wonderful coworkers!)... especially considering I work the equivalent of the IRS.
Since I've got you here, have a gander at some of the pics from the shoot:
























Have a great week, love and peace from Aetearoa, land of the long white cloud!



1 comment:

Recycled By Hyena said...

That brown jacket makes me all jealous! :) I am happy to hear you are having a great life in the land of the long cloud. Is this the native appelation of the country?
That model of yours is a pure beauty btw!
Lotsa hugs and kissed to you and Jason from cold but sunny Nashtrash!

PS; you should install that little add where people can follow your blogs!